Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Physiotherapy Schools Selection Criteria (2021 Updated)

Hi I have early offer from Unewcastle physio. They require me to answer if I accept it or not within 7 days. What should I do? Actually it is my the fifth preference. I live in Sydney. Thanks Thanks

Hi I have early offer from Unewcastle physio. They require me to answer if I accept it or not within 7 days. What should I do? Actually it is my the fifth preference. I live in Sydney. Thanks Thanks
Accepting now will not make you ineligible for higher preferences. You just need to make sure, if you go on to get a higher preferenced offer, to withdraw from UoN Physio before census (and preferably as soon as possible).

Accepting now will not make you ineligible for higher preferences. You just need to make sure, if you go on to get a higher preferenced offer, to withdraw from UoN Physio before census (and preferably as soon as possible).
Thanks. So after I accept the offer, should I remove it from my preference list so I can get my higher preference?

Thanks. So after I accept the offer, should I remove it from my preference list so I can get my higher preference?
I presume your offer is unconditional. Yes. Once you accept the unconditional offer, you will be able to remove or move it lower as you so desire.

Thanks. Any chance for ACU physio?
The following subjects will allow you to gain adjustment factors. If you get a Band 5, this will give you 3 adjustment points. If you get a Band 6, this will give you 5 adjustments. (Note: there is a max of 5 adjustment points for the ACU subject program)

English; Mathematics Advanced (not Standard); Physics; Chemistry; Biology

If you have a selection rank (i.e. ATAR + adjustment points) of 99.95, then you should get into ACU physiotherapy.

The following subjects will allow you to gain adjustment factors. If you get a Band 5, this will give you 3 adjustment points. If you get a Band 6, this will give you 5 adjustments. (Note: there is a max of 5 adjustment points for the ACU subject program)

If you have a selection rank (i.e. ATAR + adjustment points) of 99.95, then you should get into ACU physiotherapy.
Thank you. I have got offer of ACU physio today.

• Love
Reactions: 2xq

If you have a selection rank (i.e. ATAR + adjustment points) of 99.95, then you should get into ACU physiotherapy
Hey I was wondering what gpa I need to achieve to get an offer for ACU.

Hey I was wondering what gpa I need to achieve to get an offer for ACU.
Often GPA entry requirements are very difficult to predict without past applicants making their GPA public information. The only real advice I can give you at the moment is to just do as well as possible. Maximise your GPA where possible and keep it as close to 7.0 as possible.

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanted to ask what atar would gaurantee entry to WSU physio, or is it more on the basis of one's ranks? Also is there a lower atar threshold for GWS applicants for physio, the website said you can't get bonus points for the physio course but it didnt mention anything about a lower ATAR requirement. My final question is that is Jobkeeper/seeker for eas counted for wsu physiotherapy for bonus points? Thanks

might need to update the list and add the new UNSW physio/ep/es course
I will add the additional info when I have the time to. As DrDrLMG! said, if you'd like to help out, you're more than welcome to reply with the necessary information.
I'll add the information as requested either way (just in my own free time)

Back