Physiotherapy Schools Selection Criteria (2021 Updated)

Nancy

Hi I have early offer from Unewcastle physio. They require me to answer if I accept it or not within 7 days. What should I do? Actually it is my the fifth preference. I live in Sydney. Thanks Thanks

LMG!

MBBS IV
Administrator
Hi I have early offer from Unewcastle physio. They require me to answer if I accept it or not within 7 days. What should I do? Actually it is my the fifth preference. I live in Sydney. Thanks Thanks
Accepting now will not make you ineligible for higher preferences. You just need to make sure, if you go on to get a higher preferenced offer, to withdraw from UoN Physio before census (and preferably as soon as possible).

Nancy

Accepting now will not make you ineligible for higher preferences. You just need to make sure, if you go on to get a higher preferenced offer, to withdraw from UoN Physio before census (and preferably as soon as possible).
Thanks. So after I accept the offer, should I remove it from my preference list so I can get my higher preference?

2xq

Allied Health Member
Thanks. So after I accept the offer, should I remove it from my preference list so I can get my higher preference?
I presume your offer is unconditional. Yes. Once you accept the unconditional offer, you will be able to remove or move it lower as you so desire.