Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Who got into Griffith dentistry?

sckimvip

Hi I received an offer from Griffith dentistry two days ago. YAy!! Who will i see at Griffih dent this year? Im an one of five internatinal applicants that will be studying dent.

hoscar01

Congratulations!

Domestic students will find out whether or not they have recieved a place from 1am tonight.

btl

Hey sckimvip, you wouldn't happen to be that guy from Scot's at the interview at like 9 or 10am or something on Nov 21st would you?
If so, congrats (I was the other guy from Sydney)
If not, my bad (but congrats anyway lol)

L337

Based God
Emeritus Staff
'Gratz sckimvip, hope you enjoy Griffith dent and the Gold Coast in general (beautiful place to be living/studying). Good luck to everyone else who's gonna be awaiting offers tonight! :D

Veon

I'm shaking. Hold me close.

I have no 'real' plans for what happens if I don't get a Dent offer.

Fingers crossed.

L337

Based God
Emeritus Staff
I'm shaking. Hold me close.

I have no 'real' plans for what happens if I don't get a Dent offer.

Fingers crossed.
*hugz* :wub:

If you don't get in...well, there's always the azn pro-gamer circuit. ^_^ And although I'm sure you'd be competitive there, I think (and hope) you'll get in at Griffith. Good luck man!

sckimvip

Hey sckimvip, you wouldn't happen to be that guy from Scot's at the interview at like 9 or 10am or something on Nov 21st would you?
If so, congrats (I was the other guy from Sydney)
If not, my bad (but congrats anyway lol)
hey btl Nope I did my interview at like 23rd or somewhre around there. I actually had to do mine on nov 21st but i was really sick on that day. so well yeh that extenuating circumstances extended my interview date. are u coming to griffith dent btw?

btl

hey btl Nope I did my interview at like 23rd or somewhre around there. I actually had to do mine on nov 21st but i was really sick on that day. so well yeh that extenuating circumstances extended my interview date. are u coming to griffith dent btw?
Haha my bad then. Cos that guy I thought you were was also an international applicant from South Korea. I guess what are the chances that you'd be the same guy lol. To answer your question, no I'm not coming to Griffith Dent...cos it was behind UQ Provisional Med and I got into that (although ultimately I'm hoping to do UNSW Med).

And to answer further possible questions from that, yes I DO feel bad for possibly taking someone's interview spot who could've gotten in when it wasn't even my first preference =\

sckimvip

Haha my bad then. Cos that guy I thought you were was also an international applicant from South Korea. I guess what are the chances that you'd be the same guy lol. To answer your question, no I'm not coming to Griffith Dent...cos it was behind UQ Provisional Med and I got into that (although ultimately I'm hoping to do UNSW Med).

And to answer further possible questions from that, yes I DO feel bad for possibly taking someone's interview spot who could've gotten in when it wasn't even my first preference =\

hey I am south korean too wow so there was another korean. hm interesting. good luck to you and wish you will get into unsw. lol i only applied to griffith dent and no other med or dent at other unis. I applied to uq law but have to reject it now.

btl

Ahh, well at least you have the luxury of being able to reject an offer so that's a good thing - that'll probably make someone else happy =)

P.S. Thanks, now all I have to do is stay sane between now and the 17th...fingers crossed...

Sepehr

Got griffith today. So happy, now I just have to call to see if I can get some accommodation,hopefully GUV, and have sell my car and quit my job.

Last edited:

Veon

GUnit.

I love you all. Hold me close and never let go.
I'm fairly disoriented at the moment and I promise a full blow-bly-blow account of how i clicked on the links tomorrow.

Who else plans on staying at GUV?

moody89

i got one woo!!
quite shocked actually cos i was on the waiting list for the interviews at griffith and I thought my jcu interview went much better than griffith but i didn't get jcu.

but still very grateful and happy!

good luckk everyone

Veon

Wait wait.

I think i speak for everyone when I say we need a female head-count here.