Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Bond Bond Medicine: General Discussion

Angela2020

Looks like might have to toughen up and do it the hard way of sitting through GAMSAT and few more years of disappointments.😅
You can apply to Bond next year (but won’t be able to sit the psych test as your results will be valid for 24months) but you can sit for the exam in 2 years time again :)

You can apply to Bond next year (but won’t be able to sit the psych test as your results will be valid for 24months) but you can sit for the exam in 2 years time again :) long way to go tho
I can’t see how my emotional intelligence is going to change. Unless I am coached to answer those answers the way they were meant to be answered. Hopefully, GAMSAT might be quicker than waiting for another 2 years. Best of luck to u anyway. Did u get an invite btw?

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
Looks like might have to toughen up and do it the hard way of sitting through GAMSAT and few more years of disappointments.😅
By the numbers of applicants to places, the GAMSAT pathways are the "easy" way compared to undergraduate entry.

attaboy

hey ppl who called are mentioning that 300 invites were sent, instead of the usual 250, and also in the interview email they were talking about may & september intakes, does this mean more offers will be sent out this year for both intakes? potentially 150 instead of 120

loser

Hey all! I have a question for current students. I need to buy an amh for pharm but have been advised by seniors to buy a discounted older version (2019/18) and buy a new upto date ver in fourth year. However I’m hoping to secure a spot at bond and am unsure if I will need to have the 2021 ver or if I can buy old for now?
thank u :))

Gangau

hey ppl who called are mentioning that 300 invites were sent, instead of the usual 250, and also in the interview email they were talking about may & september intakes, does this mean more offers will be sent out this year for both intakes? potentially 150 instead of 120
Last year, May intake is 131, September is 60.
My friend last year has already studied one term in Sydney U,but later in July got offer.

Or Bond let you choose May or September enrollment after interview success

Med2021

Last year, May intake is 131, September is 60.
My friend last year has already studied one term in Sydney U,but later in July got offer.

Or Bond let you choose May or September enrollment after interview success

So if you don't get an offer in march you can still get one for the september intake?

fluffyboy

BMS/MD I
So if you don't get an offer in march you can still get one for the september intake?
They said in the pdf on the interview offer email that they are "currently in discussions with the Australian Medical Council (AMC) to offer a September 2021 admission into the Medical Program as an additional entry point" and "If we receive confirmation from the AMC to progress to a September intake, we will contact all offer recipients who have preferenced the September 2021 and admissions may then make additional offers."
So to answer your question it sounds as though it's possible to receive a sort of top-up offer for September if they do get approval from the AMC, but I think it's still through the current applications.

Hey! Did anyone who got an interview offer last time (and did not sit the psycho test this year) get an offer for an interview this year?