Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

CSU Dent interview attire

TimothyWJ

Hi Everyone,

Just curious about recommended attire for the CSU dentistry interview? I think a suit and tie is warranted however I do not want to over-dress.

Thanks!

bang

If you lack the simple skill to look up the threads in which interview attire has been extensively discussed and just start a new thread, then i'm not sure it's the suitable course for you. nah kidding, but srsly there are 1241204128412 threads where this has been extensively discussed.

BuccalCusp

Hi Everyone,

Just curious about recommended attire for the CSU dentistry interview? I think a suit and tie is warranted however I do not want to over-dress.

Thanks!

hey a suit is fine but so is a shirt/pants with tie option. a suit would look good but sometimes it can get really hot so shirt/pants with tie might be the way to go depending on the weather. good luck with your interview!

BuccalCusp

If you lack the simple skill to look up the threads in which interview attire has been extensively discussed and just start a new thread, then i'm not sure it's the suitable course for you. nah kidding, but srsly there are 1241204128412 threads where this has been extensively discussed.

geez buddy you having a bad day? or still cut from missing out on the offer from last year? either way if you wanna talk about it let me know.

bang

geez buddy you having a bad day? or still cut from missing out on the offer from last year? either way if you wanna talk about it let me know.

lol i got an offer after a week but rejected, realised i didn't really like dentistry lol

Havox

Sword and Martini Guy!
Emeritus Staff
Folks if you don't have anything to say to each other then keep it to yourselves. Asking people to do a forum search is totally fair but be civil about it.

perthmale

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Well cowboy hat, gumboots, horse whip (handy if panel not smile at your answers), a big badge saying I love dentistry, and do some teeth whitening prior to interview so you can smile a lot and show off you great dentition...

Seriously though, similar to a professional job interview, suit or professional clothes, and I guess some do wear tie, others don't, is a personal choice.