Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

defer UQ dentistry

ed88

has anyone had any success in studying at another uni interstate during their deferral year from UQ dentistry and then commencing studying at UQ the following year (2018), thanks so much :)

sht

has anyone had any success in studying at another uni interstate during their deferral year from UQ dentistry and then commencing studying at UQ the following year (2018), thanks so much :)
What do you mean "success"? Do you mean, "without being caught by UQ"?

sn1p

WSU Alum

I'm not too sure what the deferral process is for UQ dent but if you don't need to provide a reason then there's no reason for them to care about what you do. If you do need a reason, then maybe they'll mind, maybe they won't - depends if 'I want to study at another uni interstate for a year (to finish a course?)' is a valid reason to them. I personally know one person who deferred their WSU medicine offer for a year to finish medical science, so this kind of thing isn't unheard of.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads