Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General FunTimes and Meme-ery

petition to make it dentstudentsonline :)

since we're doing dentistry memes on medstudentsonline for some reason unbeknownst to me, might aswell continue the thread

Trump on the 2020 WSU Interview Invites:

"This is a fraud and embarrassment to our MSO community. We were getting ready to accept this interview invite. Frankly, we did receive this interview. We did receive this interview. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this community. This is a very big moment. This is a major fraud in our community. We want the interview invites to be distributed in a proper manner. So we'll be going to the High Court of Australia. We want all interview invites to stop. We don't want them to give out any more GWS offers at 4am and add them to the list, Okay? It's a very sad moment. To me, this is a very sad moment and we will get this interview. And as far as I'm concerned, we have already got the interview."

MAKE MED GREAT AGAIN... AGAIN

Trump on the 2020 WSU Interview Invites:

"This is a fraud and embarrassment to our MSO community. We were getting ready to accept this interview invite. Frankly, we did receive this interview. We did receive this interview. So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this community. This is a very big moment. This is a major fraud in our community. We want the interview invites to be distributed in a proper manner. So we'll be going to the High Court of Australia. We want all interview invites to stop. We don't want them to give out any more GWS offers at 4am and add them to the list, Okay? It's a very sad moment. To me, this is a very sad moment and we will get this interview. And as far as I'm concerned, we have already got the interview."

MAKE MED GREAT AGAIN... AGAIN
I can't imagine voting for anyone other than you!

Guys just for fun and out of interest what MBTI(s) do you think will be the most suitable for a doctor? Personality Types | 16Personalities
I personally think it would be an INTJ due to its 'strengths' Strengths & Weaknesses | Architect (INTJ) Personality | 16Personalities
- Rational
- Informed
- Independent
- Determined
- Curious
- Versatile
I know your MBTI does not define who you are and the scientific validity of MBTI is somewhat questioned in some areas but I would love to know your thoughts!

Guys just for fun and out of interest what MBTI(s) do you think will be the most suitable for a doctor? Personality Types | 16Personalities
I personally think it would be an INTJ due to its 'strengths' Strengths & Weaknesses | Architect (INTJ) Personality | 16Personalities
- Rational
- Informed
- Independent
- Determined
- Curious
- Versatile
I know your MBTI does not define who you are and the scientific validity of MBTI is somewhat questioned in some areas but I would love to know your thoughts!

funny enough, i know quite a few intjs + enfjs in med

*BREAKING NEWS*

Footage of the UCAT QR Writing Team at the Pearson Vue headquarters has been leaked to the International Press. The footage includes the UCAT testing moderators running through the 2021 Quantitative Reasoning Sub Test for early assessments.

The footage can be found here

Press Agencies across the world have reached out to Pearson Vue for comment. In an email to the New York Times, Pearson Vue confirms that the high QR averages of the 2019 and 2020 cohorts has prompted and urgent review and overhaul of the subsection.

The story still unfolds. More at 6

I need help making kitchen reno style decisions. I'm thinking I might post some pictures and get some feedback from the trusted MSO folk.

Here's one to start off with:

Splash-back Tiles!

Colour is not set in stone, but is along the lines of what I (think I*) want :D
1.1606025861905.png 2.1606025960821.png 3. 1606026053067.png 4.1606026201594.png

Voting
1: :oops:
2. 😍
3. :mad:
4. 🤣

*could well change by tomorrow (or even later tonight as I trawl pinterest)

Any preferences, folks? I think my fave is #2.

Last edited:

Maybe get us to vote via emoji

I like #2 and #4 but mostly #4

Tbh, #4 is probably going to be closer to actual as I'm sure it would cost heaps less! Haha! But it's good to know it wouldn't be a terrible option!

ETA: I added the emoji voting :D (though Cal's reaction was pre-voting system, so I won't count that one as a vote!)

I need help making kitchen reno style decisions. I'm thinking I might post some pictures and get some feedback from the trusted MSO folk.

Here's one to start off with:

Splash-back Tiles!

Colour is not set in stone, but is along the lines of what I (think I*) want :D
1.View attachment 4173 2.View attachment 4174 3. View attachment 4175 4.View attachment 4176

Voting
1: :oops:
2. 😍
3. :mad:
4. 🤣

*could well change by tomorrow (or even later tonight as I trawl pinterest)

Any preferences, folks? I think my fave is #2.
#2 is obviously the superior choice here -- its subtle gradations of colour produce an elegant patina effect, plus the f u n tessellation

#2 is obviously the superior choice here -- its subtle gradations of colour produce an elegant patina effect, plus the f u n tessellation

It's the elegant patina effect of #2 that sucked me in, too! The tile orientation can be used with any subway-style tile, obviously. So, to confirm, you're advocating for both the tile AND the pattern, here? I like it.

What do you think of this pattern (just found this now, it is a latecomer...!):

Back