Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General FunTimes and Meme-ery

LeSpicyGinger

Flinders MD II
It's the elegant patina effect of #2 that sucked me in, too! The tile orientation can be used with any subway-style tile, obviously. So, to confirm, you're advocating for both the tile AND the pattern, here? I like it.

What do you think of this pattern (just found this now, it is a latecomer...!):

View attachment 4177
Bruh you guys are so technical. I'm so jealous :/

garmonbozia

Membered Value
Valued Member
It's the elegant patina effect of #2 that sucked me in, too! The tile orientation can be used with any subway-style tile, obviously. So, to confirm, you're advocating for both the tile AND the pattern, here? I like it.

What do you think of this pattern (just found this now, it is a latecomer...!):

View attachment 4177
Hmm, I still prefer #2. The verticality of this pattern (as opposed to the horizontality of the pattern in #2) might make the space feel a little cramped.

(Petition to rename this site Interior Design Consultants Online?)

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
It’s reached that most auspicious time of the year again... HOTTEST 100 VOTE TIME.

1608370230526.png

Once you’ve voted, make sure to share your top tunes here so we can judge your music taste all enjoy the GLORIOUSNESS!

Last edited:

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Can’t wait to see everyone’s unique taste in music 😌
http://www.facebook.com/1685666568225641/posts/3343605205765094/?d=n

hey, can you guys guide me to the high school treads. Someone deleted my initial posts on another tread and told me to repost them or something. Again, if this isn't the correct tread, could you at least give me a link to the actual tread before deleting my posts

ucatnoob

Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody
Hey Lucy, is this the thread that you are talking about: [Undergrad] - High School Discussion Thread
Looks like you are new so please do read the welcome guide. Admins do delete posts which don't necessarily belong in a specific thread, so that the conversations are much more accessible and easier to navigate through for future MSOers. Good luck :)

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
LMG! is there anyway that I can talk to matcha.latte without having my posts deleted?

You can post in the high school thread. But please note, as I’ve replied to you several times now, we don’t answer ‘what are my chances of an offer’ posts when there are multiple hypotheticals still at play. Your posts to date have repeatedly fallen into this category. Posts of that nature will continue to be deleted.

Last edited:
You can post in the high school thread. But please note, as I’ve replied to you several times now, we don’t answer ‘what are my chances of an offer’ posts when there are multiple hypotheticals still at play. Your posts to date have repeatedly fallen into this category. Posts of that nature will continue to be deleted.
Well can I ask the same question is I use code words - i.e. chances = cupcake? Or will they still be deleted?

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Well can I ask the same question is I use code words - i.e. chances = cupcake? Or will they still be deleted?

As mentioned, they will be deleted. We don’t get into these kinds of conversations with current applicants, let alone those with the whole of year 12 to go. We would literally do nothing else if we facilitated this and every time a factor possibly changed, people would be back here asking for updates. It’s a waste of time and forum space. And no up to date information could be provided anyway. This year has shown that admissions can and does change from year to year, let alone two years out.

As I’ve already pointed out, you can look at the collated offers data threads to get an idea of the information you’re after, keeping in mind it is already out of date but can be used as a guide.

As mentioned, they will be deleted. We don’t get into these kinds of conversations with current applicants, let alone those with the whole of year 12 to go. We would literally do nothing else if we facilitated this and every time a factor possibly changed, people would be back here asking for updates. It’s a waste of time and forum space. And no up to date information could be provided anyway. This year has shown that admissions can and does change from year to year, let alone two years out.

As I’ve already pointed out, you can look at the collated offers data threads to get an idea of the information you’re after, keeping in mind it is already out of date but can be used as a guide.
wait so as long as theyre not speculation posts, I can post them right?

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
wait so as long as theyre not speculation posts, I can post them right?
You can ask any appropriate question you like, as long as it’s in the correct thread and after you’ve attempted to see whether the answer already exists (we have a search function and many, many thread topics). However, your posts previously have all centred on ‘what UCAT would I need for -hypothetical ATAR-‘ which is not the type of speculation we engage in because it is potentially never-ending and ultimately pointless.

You can ask any appropriate question you like, as long as it’s in the correct thread and after you’ve attempted to see whether the answer already exists (we have a search function and many, many thread topics). However, your posts previously have all centred on ‘what UCAT would I need for -hypothetical ATAR-‘ which is not the type of speculation we engage in because it is potentially never-ending and ultimately pointless.
damnnn LMG! , you're hard to crack... but its ok, I'll try and find a way around this ;)

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
damnnn LMG! , you're hard to crack... but its ok, I'll try and find a way around this ;)
Have you tried looking at the past interview and offers collated data threads? Because that’s exactly what we would do if we wanted to give you an idea of the score combinations required to get an interview or an offer at a certain uni. You can play around with any hypotheticals you want by doing that!

It would just be pointless for all parties involved for us to give you a prediction entirely based on hypotheticals at this point in time. Just do the best you can in school and UCAT and see what happens.