Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UMelb UMelb Medicine: La Trobe University Provisional Rural Entry

Scrivo_72

The Humerus 2021
Right right cool! No worries then! How likely is it for a RA4 applicant from WA to receive an offer, given their ATAR is higher than the minimum requirements??

Thanks in advance!!!
should be a good chance but itll depend on your interview performance, i remmeber like last year 80 people did latrobe undergrad interview so odds arent ideal but with a good atar and good interview you got a great cahnce. (also a lot of people end up not accepting latrobe undergrad and take monash instead, so good cahnces)

should be a good chance but itll depend on your interview performance, i remmeber like last year 80 people did latrobe undergrad interview so odds arent ideal but with a good atar and good interview you got a great cahnce. (also a lot of people end up not accepting latrobe undergrad and take monash instead, so good cahnces)
Right right. No worries at all. That sounds great! What ATAR roughly would be required would you say especially as an RA4 applicant? And what would this ATAR be with or without the extra points based on rurality?

Thanks in advance!!!

Scrivo_72

The Humerus 2021
Right right. No worries at all. That sounds great! What ATAR roughly would be required would you say especially as an RA4 applicant? And what would this ATAR be with or without the extra points based on rurality?

Thanks in advance!!!
Id say an atar above 93, but i saw on the ATAR records for that course that the lowest accepted was 80. Also, everyone who applies to that course will get heaps of rural atar adjustments so probs something above 95 (without atar adjustments) would be very competitive.

Also with this course its a 7 year degree primarily in a rural area (3 years in albury wodonga, or bendigo and hten 4 years at a rural umelb campus), it also only gives you a BMP (which means you have to work rurally for 3 years once you graduate within 18 years or something like that. You probs know that infromation but just in case.

Id say an atar above 93, but i saw on the ATAR records for that course that the lowest accepted was 80. Also, everyone who applies to that course will get heaps of rural atar adjustments so probs something above 95 (without atar adjustments) would be very competitive.

Also with this course its a 7 year degree primarily in a rural area (3 years in albury wodonga, or bendigo and hten 4 years at a rural umelb campus), it also only gives you a BMP (which means you have to work rurally for 3 years once you graduate within 18 years or something like that. You probs know that infromation but just in case.
Ok cool Thanks! Yup I mean I don't mind rural areas, since I come from one, I feel like it would feel more close to home in a way. Thank you for the information!!

Thanks!

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads