General Interview Discussion and Questions: 2022 Entry

After finishing UCAT, I’m just wondering what I should do for the next 4 months to get as prepared as possible for interviews. I recently got a job at IGA along with volunteering stuff just to get more customer contact so I can kinda practice my interview skills while I’m scanning their groceries. But, I jsut don’t know how to tackle the next 4 months most effectively. If anyone could provide any guidance on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also on a gap year so also have my ATAR already so it’s just interview that isn’t set in stone

cheers,
Flynn

Last edited by a moderator:

LMG!

MBBS IV
Administrator
After finishing UCAT, I’m just wondering what I should do for the next 4 months to get as prepared as possible for interviews. I recently got a job at IGA along with volunteering stuff just to get more customer contact so I can kinda practice my interview skills while I’m scanning their groceries. But, I jsut don’t know how to tackle the next 4 months most effectively. If anyone could provide any guidance on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I’m also on a gap year so also have my ATAR already so it’s just interview that isn’t set in stone

cheers,
Flynn
Have you had a look through the resources shared and/or developed here already? There is the interview portal (Medstudent - Interview Portal) and various threads where people attempt interview-type questions and others provide feedback. There are myriad options for undertaking interview prep.

naian616

I tried looking for the data from the 2021 Entry Interview invite data collection for the ucat/atar requirements for BMP (bonded) spots at universities in australia and couldnt find any. Could someone link me the data for BMP entries for the aus unis please?

LMG!

MBBS IV
Administrator
I tried looking for the data from the 2021 Entry Interview invite data collection for the ucat/atar requirements for BMP (bonded) spots at universities in australia and couldnt find any. Could someone link me the data for BMP entries for the aus unis please?
BMP/CSP only comes into play at offer stage, not at interview stage, that’s why there’s no data.

A1

Admissions Speculator
Could someone link me the data for BMP entries for the aus unis please?
Interview invites are unrelated to bonded/unbonded. That's only determined at the place offer stage. View the Offers collated data threads you should see bonded vs unbonded.

naian616

BMP/CSP only comes into play at offer stage, not at interview stage, that’s why there’s no data.
ahh i see... thank you for clarifiying

Interview invites are unrelated to bonded/unbonded. That's only determined at the place offer stage. View the Offers collated data threads you should see bonded vs unbonded.
thank you, i understand now!