Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

HSFY 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fili

Dentist 🦷
Does anyone have access to the God files that they would be willing to share? Or know where to get ahold of them? Cheers

I highly do not recommend the God Files. You'll just make yourself confused. The curriculum has changed quite a bit in the past 2 years so just stick to the actual lectures.

greenbean

I highly do not recommend the God Files. You'll just make yourself confused. The curriculum has changed quite a bit in the past 2 years so just stick to the actual lectures.

This is good to know! I've just heard about them vaguely and thought there might be something of use there. Thank you!

Fili

Dentist 🦷
Given that though do remember to take regular breaks ... It's better to work for an hour efficiently, take a 10 minute break, then work for another few hours efficiently instead of working for 2 hours straight inefficiently and needing to take a much longer break afterwards.

I
Given that though do remember to take regular breaks ... It's better to work for an hour efficiently, take a 10 minute break, then work for another few hours efficiently instead of working for 2 hours straight inefficiently and needing to take a much longer break afterwards.
I take 5mins break every 30mins so i guess that is the same thing.

savage21

Help, two weeks ago I got a rejection letter for medicine but my average is 81% ( well over the 70% threshold ). I only did poorly in PHSI 191 which my mark was 65%. I was just wondering how many people get the rejection letter and then get accepted into medicine later in the year. Thanks (asking for a friend)

Amadeus

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ
Help, two weeks ago I got a rejection letter for medicine but my average is 81% ( well over the 70% threshold ). I only did poorly in PHSI 191 which my mark was 65%. I was just wondering how many people get the rejection letter and then get accepted into medicine later in the year. Thanks (asking for a friend)
oof, pretty sure you HAVE to have all 7 papers above 70%, regardless of your total average.

Status
Not open for further replies.