Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Otago MBChB Class of 2026

Does everyone else's moodle calendar only show their timetable one week in advance? Will a calendar ever be released with the full semester in advance or will this likely not be happening? Wondering if I will need to export to apple calendar once each week or if I can wait till a later date when more is available to export

Does everyone else's moodle calendar only show their timetable one week in advance? Will a calendar ever be released with the full semester in advance or will this likely not be happening? Wondering if I will need to export to apple calendar once each week or if I can wait till a later date when more is available to export
Yeah, so far I've got only a week- I think they're just moving things around. Also, you don't have to worry about constantly exporting if you export the updating calendar URL into your apple calendar (should be more instructions on medmoodle). If you choose the recent to 60 days option, that's how much of your timetable will be visible.

Random question but does anyone know how far into ELM3 you have to give a preference for where you go in ALM4-6? I'm pretty sure it's been discussed before but can't remember how far into the year that comes up. Thanks!

Does anyone know how to login to ClinicalKey? Im trying to research for case #2_2 IDL and it's a suggested source bit idk how login

Random question but does anyone know how far into ELM3 you have to give a preference for where you go in ALM4-6? I'm pretty sure it's been discussed before but can't remember how far into the year that comes up. Thanks!
It's usually about halfway through ELM3. There has been a push to try suss it earlier to give people more time to sort their lives out. But med school being med school, they can be a bit uncool about that more often then not

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Back