Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Otago Otago MBChB Class of 2028

Hey guys, I used a MacBook Air in HSFY but wondering what the opinion is on devices to use for med. I love my MacBook to bits but is it worth getting an iPad as well if I could afford it? I coped fine with the MacBook in HSFY btw

Hey guys, I used a MacBook Air in HSFY but wondering what the opinion is on devices to use for med. I love my MacBook to bits but is it worth getting an iPad as well if I could afford it? I coped fine with the MacBook in HSFY btw
I used an ipad at the start of HSFY for annotating but its kinda worthless since u can do that on ur macbook anyway. I mean i did use it for stats and physics and chem and that was the only subject that i rlly used it for. I think it might come down for personal preference to you but i personally didnt use it for things like cels, hubs, bioc etc which is most similiar to ELM2 content i believe. It also takes up bag room plus anki on iPad costs money which is like the main reason i didnt bother using it too much

Did anyone else notice that the timetable in the ELM2 booklet is cut off? Hopefully there'll be some clarification when we get access to moodle
i think we get moodle on the first day
page 7 of the booklet : 11:10 am Dr Phil Blyth – E-Learning re Moodle
also first page says: with further information, will be available on Moodle at the commencement of the programme :)

i think we get moodle on the first day
page 7 of the booklet : 11:10 am Dr Phil Blyth – E-Learning re Moodle
also first page says: with further information, will be available on Moodle at the commencement of the programme :)
Okay thanks, that makes sense! :)

dang r yall paying for the OUMSA membership?
Me personally i wont
Also the comments in the mbchb facebook page telling you to buy it are all from students who were in ELM2 last year if you click on their pages and they were probs just added to that page just to write fake comments to bait us. Looks fishy to me. Plus, theres barely any events for it to be worth it and the discounts seem literally useless anyway

Back