2) Yes you are practically assured of a UQ Dent or UQ Med offer, depending which one is higher in your prefs.Mod Note: Answered for UTAS.
Applying for: Medicine and Dentistry
Application Type: School leaver (Current Year 12)
Predicted ATAR/GPA: 99 conservative, 99.35-99.6 more realistic
UCAT Percentile Rank: 97
Current State: WA
Applying to: 1. UWA DMD, 2. UQ Dental science, 3/4. UWA/Curtin MD/MBBS, 5. UQ MD, 6. UTas MBBS
Rural Applicant: Yes, RA2, MM2
GWS Applicant: No
Indigenous Applicant: No
1. How well (roughly) would I need to answer the interview to get an offer for the UWA DMD? What would you rate my chances overall of getting a place?
2. Do I basically have a spot at UQ Dental science, assuming I pass english? (And UQ MD, UTas MBBS?)
3. Similarly for UWA MD, and Curtin MBBS, how would you rate my chances, would I still get in with a mediocre interview?
1) & 3) I have not looked much into UWA & Curtin to be sure. However since your best component UCAT counts only half as much as ATAR & interview in the final ranking I'd say your offer chances are 50/50 for regular pathway, 60-70% for Broadway. A mediocre interview is possibly not enough.