Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General Interview Discussion and Questions 2020 Entry

ucatsyd

Do you guys think there will be a higher weighting on Decision Making + Verbal Reasoning for WSU? Or maybe equal weighing on each? -also good luck to you all!!!

Dnama

Does anyone have the link to Season's prepare me article please. I have tried all the links I could find and none of them work. Thank you!

Does anyone have the link to Season's prepare me article please. I have tried all the links I could find and none of them work. Thank you!

Misa

If I understand this correctly, for USYD dentistry they will send out interviews on the 17th of December, have them on the 20th of December and send out interviews on the 23rd of December? Seems like a bit of a rush compared to the other unit or am I understanding something wrong?
Also, is their only admission criteria 99.55 and interview? Is this a guaranteed-entry considering you have a semi-decent interview? Thanks

LMG!

Most Helpful Member and Staff Member of the Year 2017-2018
If I understand this correctly, for USYD dentistry they will send out interviews on the 17th of December, have them on the 20th of December and send out interviews on the 23rd of December? Seems like a bit of a rush compared to the other unit or am I understanding something wrong?
Also, is their only admission criteria 99.55 and interview? Is this a guaranteed-entry considering you have a semi-decent interview? Thanks
I'm not super familiar with USyd Dent, but I know their Med process is very short (with offers actually coming out on the day of the interviews, I believe), so what you've described could definitely be the case for their Dent course. The Med course isn't guaranteed, as they interview slightly more people than they have offers they can make, but it's pretty favourable odds. I imagine it's similar for Dent.