• ALL USERS: please familiarise yourself with the MSO Forum Rules (updated 03/08/20).
  • UCAT PREP COMPANY DISCUSSION: Site administrators have implemented a rule that states there is to be NO mention of UCAT prep companies. This includes discussion, recommendations, questions, and reviews, and extends to allusions, acronyms, and other other attempts to get around the rule. Offending content will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be warned and may be banned.

The Official UMAT2007 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordgarlic

MSO Kiwi #1
Emeritus Staff
Ok so this is the official UMAT 2007 thread

restrict all post UMAT conversation in this thread so the boards don't become a swamp of UMAT discussions :)

best of luck for all of you tomorrow!
 

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Nashinator

Regular Member
Yay good luck everybody! Remember to stay calm and think positive - once tomorrow is over, you're 1/3 of the way into med school :)
 

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

anonymouse

Regular Member
Pfft. Good luck not required. Everyone knows that just being a member of MSO means you'll kill it.
And on that note, go and do so. :)
 

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

l2_perch

Regular Member
Good luck guys! Treat yourself to something after the UMAT is done, because that's a fair bit of the med-entrance hurdling already done :D

Looking forward to hearing how you all went.

- Lachy
 

kevin

Regular Member
Yeah, treat yourself afterwards! And goodluck all, whilst the Monash boys be partying hard ^_^ (and possibly the UMelb's)
 

~shinigami~

。◕‿◕。
Emeritus Staff
Originally posted by l2_perch@Jul 24 2007, 06:39 PM
Good luck guys! Treat yourself to something after the UMAT is done, because that's a fair bit of the med-entrance hurdling already done :D

Looking forward to hearing how you all went.

- Lachy
[snapback]49021[/snapback]​
I've already worked out my reward after failing the UMAT tomorrow which will consist of wasting all my monies on Initial D arcade and tekken. :lol:

Anyway, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
 

ashk_33

Member
Good luck to every1 tomorrow, i know im gonna need it:) Ive been doing past UMAT tests and ive been averaging the following:
8-9/10 Section 1
9/10 Section 2
7/10 Section 3.
Would that be good enough in the real UMAT to get me a 240?
 

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

AussieChica

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Originally posted by kevin@Jul 24 2007, 09:32 PM
JUST REMEMBER TO RUSH THROUGH SECTION 1

you'll thank me tomorrow.
[snapback]49051[/snapback]​
I agree with him on that! VERY few people finished section 1 last year. Read the question stem THEN skimread the passage, reading more closely the sections relevant to the question stem. Once you've finished the passage answer the questions. Often the questions are only related to a SMALL PART of the whole passage so you SHOULD read it all for context but you don't need to read all of it CLOSELY.
 

Hayden

Getting busier
Emeritus Staff
Good luck everybody!

But you should all be in bed already! :)
 

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

L337

Based God
Emeritus Staff
In bed at 10pm? I don't think I'd be able to sleep (or just be groggy in the morning) with any more than the usual 6hrs I normally get.

Anywayz, I dunno what to say really....currently feeling the most nervous I've ever felt before anything...ever!

~ Good luck to all the MSO UMAT people of '07! :)

PS - So what's MSO's UMAT guarantee like? If I don't pwn, I'll be expecting my money (and/or time) back, thx :p
 

l2_perch

Regular Member
Originally posted by L337@Jul 24 2007, 09:54 PM
In bed at 10pm? I don't think I'd be able to sleep (or just be groggy in the morning) with any more than the usual 6hrs I normally get.

Anywayz, I dunno what to say really....currently feeling the most nervous I've ever felt before anything...ever!

~ Good luck to all the MSO UMAT people of '07! :)

PS - So what's MSO's UMAT guarantee like?  If I don't pwn, I'll be expecting my money (and/or time) back, thx :p
[snapback]49058[/snapback]​
You'll never get your time back :p This place is like a black hole for time. It disappears into oblivion and never comes back :p

I think the only tip I can think of is take it easy, don't overstress and go in confident that you know your shiit and you're exactly what they're looking for in a med student.
 

AussieChica

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Originally posted by l2_perch@Jul 24 2007, 10:15 PM
I think the only tip I can think of is take it easy, don't overstress and go in confident that you know your shiit and you're exactly what they're looking for in a med student.
[snapback]49062[/snapback]​
Exactly! :)
 

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Top