CSU Dentistry 2019 offers/acceptances

Discussion in 'Charles Sturt University' started by bch.Sarah, Aug 5, 2018.

1. armadillo1

armadillo1 New Member

After accepting your offer through the student portal, you should receive an email that confirms that you accepted the offer, the CoE did take around 3 weeks for me to come in. If you haven’t received anything, I would just call them to ask!

2. Heytea

Heytea New Member

Ya I got the email saying I accepted the offer but nothing else after that. I know the deposit has went theory through bc I got a separate email for that (not from CSU though). Also I don’t have access to my account anymore? It isn’t letting me log in, did anybody have that happen?

armadillo1 likes this.
  3. armadillo1

armadillo1 New Member

After you accept your offer through the portal, you'll only receive one email stating you accepted your offer, after that, the school will email you with your CoE in around 2-3 weeks, for me it took 3 weeks but they said it usually takes 5-10 business days. You won't have access to your account until you receive your CoE, when the school emails that to you, they'll also send you a link to reactivate your account. If you applied through an agent, you should email them your payment confirmation details, if not, just email the general CSU admissions email a receipt of your payment. Hope this helps!

4. BSCDH41

BSCDH41 New Member

I have a question for any current students. What are the requirements for scrubs? Can I buy them in Canada or do they have a school specific crest or something?

bch.Sarah likes this.
  5. Stiga

Stiga New Member

The scrubs are school specific, once you get here there is a day when you can try them on for size and order them as well.

6. bch.Sarah

bch.Sarah New Member

How much do they go for do you remember? And in terms of saving up for school, how much did other equipment cost like the dental tools and glasses?

7. Heytea

Heytea New Member

How did guys pay the application fee for accommodation? As in where on the website bc I went in the link “online shop” but there is no option to pay that fee?

8. bch.Sarah

bch.Sarah New Member

Hmm if I recall correctly when you are inside the accommodation application they had a link you clicked that brought you to the store. I cant remember for sure but their was either a drop down menu with the code for residence fees or you could type the code in a box an then enter the total amount you were paying