Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General Interview Discussion and Questions: 2022 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 96 ucat and 99+ atar do you think they had a tech glitch or smth 😭
not me but my friend also had the same issue. he called unsw meso and I think they said they can't do anything for now since interviews have started for today?? he's an interstate applicant though so might be lower on the priority list, best to call them up asap I think... good luck, I hope you manage to get correspondence from them!!

not me but my friend also had the same issue. he called unsw meso and I think they said they can't do anything for now since interviews have started for today?? he's an interstate applicant though so might be lower on the priority list, best to call them up asap I think... good luck, I hope you manage to get correspondence from them!!
thanks! yeah i called and emailed and they also said to wait until they email back. im not interstate tho 😣

hi guys, given that the ATARs are have only just been released by UAC, is there a chance of getting an interview at Newcastle for med as my school did not provide a predicted grade for me.

hi guys, given that the ATARs are have only just been released by UAC, is there a chance of getting an interview at Newcastle for med as my school did not provide a predicted grade for me.
Nope, interviews for Newcastle have all been completed they offer interviews late in the year solely on the basis of UCAT

can't believe it's still nothing though I've heard nothing from all interstate so I guess still gotta have a lil hope
I don't mean to toot my own horn, and even though i'm interstate, i reckon 98%ile and 99.90 should be enough for an invite. They prolly havnt gone out yet? Hopefully? Surely? Maybe? 🤞🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back