Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

General Interview Discussion and Questions: 2022 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to toot my own horn, and even though i'm interstate, i reckon 98%ile and 99.90 should be enough for an invite. They prolly havnt gone out yet? Hopefully? Surely? Maybe? 🤞🏽
Seems like a very high possibility! I'm going in as part of the DRL - I haven't heard anything yet, and neither has my friend who also applied with a higher ucat than me...Good luck!

I don't mean to toot my own horn, and even though i'm interstate, i reckon 98%ile and 99.90 should be enough for an invite. They prolly havnt gone out yet? Hopefully? Surely? Maybe? 🤞🏽
from last years data I can't foresee a situation where you don't receive an invite

Anyone feeling crap after their unsw interview??
I did my interview in dec through RES, I was able to answer a lot of their rural-based questions, and the usual, but some of the q's were out of the blue and I definitely stumbled. Particulary when they would say "you have 5 minutes to answer 5 questions" so i had to time myself as well as think of answers before they could cut me off...left me feeling a bit overwhelmed after! Not sure how i went

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my interview in dec through RES, I was able to answer a lot of their rural-based questions, and the usual but some of the q's were out of the blue and I definitely stumbled. Particulary when they would say "you have 5 minutes to answer 5 questions" so i had to time myself as well as think of answers before they could cut me off...left me feeling a bit overwhelmed after! Not sure how i went
Remember the NDA when it comes to this.

very

I ran out of time to answer 2? 3??? questions and I feel like I didn't include enough personal anecdotes

99.85 atar with a 98% ucat - if I did bad in my interview is there any chance of me getting an offer???
Don't stress out about this it is common for people to run out of time during an interview so you definitely won't be the only one but just another warning that we all agreed to an NDA by attending these interviews and shouldn't be giving out any more details than the email that we received disclosed.

very

I ran out of time to answer 2? 3??? questions and I feel like I didn't include enough personal anecdotes

99.85 atar with a 98% ucat - if I did bad in my interview is there any chance of me getting an offer???
I reckon if youre in the quarter/third of the interviewees then you should be fine. ATAR and UCAT looking mighty fine

very

I had the same experience omg!!!

99.75 atar and 98% ucat, don’t know if my marks will save me

Okay, I know this question was asked like 2 hours ago but has anyone heard from Monash about interstate medical interview offers yet?

Anyone get Univeristy of Western Austrlia biomed - medicine offer? Interstate from NSW, I am only seeing 1 person with an offer here.

Anyone get Univeristy of Western Austrlia biomed - medicine offer? Interstate from NSW, I am only seeing 1 person with an offer here.
We traditionally get very little data re. UWA. Given only locals have received offers to date, I’m not surprised reports here are minimal.

University: Monash
Course: Med
Date and time of invite receipt: 22/1/2022, 9:13am
Percentile rank: 99
VR: 830
DM: 880
QR: 900
AR: 860
Total: 3470
SJ: 736
Actual ATAR/GPA: 99.95
Rural: No
State: SA
Other Special Considerations: None
No way this is the only interstate Monash interview invite.. 🤯🤯

The two (!!) that have been reported were at different times so maaaybeee they’re still coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back