Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Adelaide dental interview 26th November 2013 (tomorrow)!

jsth

omg @Boom yes i was in the the exit room with you! and bagging out that you don't say fish & chips like fush&chups. ;) didn't mention mso just in case you werent but i think you were haha!

and sorry [MENTION=18270]MoonFeng[/MENTION] , i couldn't make it to our meetups! Couldn't risk missing that flight and connecting flight :((( dreaming that I'll get in to meet you guys next year

Hello, My name is Adeline and I am from Canada. I will be attending the University of Adelaide this March for Dentistry (BDS) as an international student. I was wondering if you can give me any tips on getting settles in Adelaide, things I need to bring from Canada and so on. I also need some advice on buying Dental loupes. The one that the university suggests is too expensive. What is so special about those loupes? Can I just purchase one from here and bring it there? Your help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance, Adeline. :lol:

MoonFeng

omg @Boom yes i was in the the exit room with you! and bagging out that you don't say fish & chips like fush&chups. ;) didn't mention mso just in case you werent but i think you were haha!

and sorry [MENTION=18270]MoonFeng[/MENTION] , i couldn't make it to our meetups! Couldn't risk missing that flight and connecting flight :((( dreaming that I'll get in to meet you guys next year

Don't worry about it! Yeah hopefully see you next year! Is dentistry at adelaide your first choice?

MoonFeng

Hello, My name is Adeline and I am from Canada. I will be attending the University of Adelaide this March for Dentistry (BDS) as an international student. I was wondering if you can give me any tips on getting settles in Adelaide, things I need to bring from Canada and so on. I also need some advice on buying Dental loupes. The one that the university suggests is too expensive. What is so special about those loupes? Can I just purchase one from here and bring it there? Your help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance, Adeline. :lol:

Hey adeline. [MENTION=5617]miss_universe[/MENTION] might be able to address your questions. Also you can look around the forum i think someone has asked similar questions before. Anyway congrats on your offer! UADEL dent is really awesome!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff

I have replied to your question in another thread. Please try to put it in one place to its easier to navigate! Thanks!

jsth

Don't worry about it! Yeah hopefully see you next year! Is dentistry at adelaide your first choice?

it is definitely my first pref. how did you go yday?

Boom

I have replied to your question in another thread. Please try to put it in one place to its easier to navigate! Thanks!

Hey adeline. @miss_universe might be able to address your questions. Also you can look around the forum i think someone has asked similar questions before. Anyway congrats on your offer! UADEL dent is really awesome!

Just got to New Zealand and thank you both (and the other) for the great time.

Thank you~

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Just got to New Zealand and thank you both (and the other) for the great time.

Thank you~

You weren't kidding about being shy!

Boom

Last edited:

Boom

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Not saying you are not nice here, formidable maybe? But you were really nice there

Naw, that's sweet. I thought you were very nice as well (the words you did say.. :p)